Donations & Philanthropy
Pastoral is dedicated to giving back to the communities we call home. Through our philanthropy, we aim to foster social empowerment and economic growth within the Chicago neighborhoods in which we do business.
We support organizations in their efforts to:
- Feed, Clothe and Assist economically-challenged and homeless individuals and families
- Educate and promote positive youth development
- Promote health and wellness within our neighborhoods
- Advocate for sustainable agriculture and the preservation of culinary traditions
- Engage our employees through volunteerism or mission
We take our commitment to philanthropy very seriously, but understand that as a small business we are simply not able to support every worthy cause. All requests are carefully considered by our Donations Coordinator using the following criteria:
- Is the organization or event clearly charitable in its efforts?
- Is the organization or event meeting our philanthropic guidelines (listed above)?
Our donations are limited to in-kind donations in the form of product or gift certificates. Pastoral is not able to provide wine or other alcoholic beverages as donations at this time. All product donations are for store pick-up only.
To submit a donation request, please fill out our donations request form and submit with your 501(c)3 Determination Letter to email@example.com. Due to the high number of requests Pastoral receives, we strongly encourage you to submit requests as early as possible, and no later than 4 weeks before your donation deadline.
Thank you for the important work you are doing within our communities!