The Super Bowl is right around the corner and we've got a fantasticly delicious, quick and easy dip perfect for the occasion.
This recipe yields enough for 5 hungry Pastoral employees in the basement packing up gift boxes
2/3 lb of marinated white beans
1/2 lb of long stem artichokes (in oil)
1/10 lb of Podda cheese
1 lemon wedge
your favorite olive oil
a few leaves of basil
- Take your beans, artichokes and Podda and put in your handy dandy food processor.
- While it's whirring away slowly drizzle in enough olive oil to help marry the foods together.
- When you have the consistency you desire (I like mine with some small chunks) add a few squeezes of lemon juice to brighten it up.
- Fine chop the basil and use as garnish on top.
- This dip is fantastic on bread or with some delicious Potter's crackers (I went with caramelized onion for extra awesomeness)